Serve with some boiled rice and greek yoghurt combined with fresh or dried mint, lemon juice & salt.
PSA: These pies are the absolute bomb diggity.
Ok, let's cut the crap - CLICK HERE to download a PDF printable of this recipe to keep - Enjoy, Marylin xxx
- 2kg American style pork ribs
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1/3 Cup Tomato Sauce
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup golden syrup
- 2 tbsp cornflour + 4 tbsp warm water (dissolved)
I don’t know if this is really a proper Portuguese chicken marinade but I do know it is super similar and freaking delicious. My Southo mum has been making it this way for yonks, we love it, the kids love it so that means you MUST make it
I stumbled across this original recipe by Donna Hay which can be found HERE and when I saw the combo of cheese I was like now THAT is my kind of zucchini slice. The kids (and when I say the kids I also include the husband lol) they LOVE it.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.